What is the Paleo Diet?

 What you can eat explained!


Whether you like to do paleo 80% of the time and eat whatever you like the other 20% or if you're strictly paleo 100% of the time, you can adjust the paleo food guidelines to adjust what works best for you For example dairy is a grey area and some people feel okay having a little bit in their diet, same with potatoes. Alcohol is another one that people may not completely eradicate (I'll be doing a post soon giving the low down on paleo friendly alcohol) but below are general guidelines that are advised to follow the diet. See below for a printable version that you can stick on your fridge!