What with christmas season being upon us, it's no harm being prepared for impromptu get togethers with friends or family, by having a few tasty treats that you can whip it up in no time. These easy - to- make scones are one of my festive favourites! You can have accompany them with something sweet or savoury. If you manage to save some, pop them into a sealed container and they'll last 3-4 days.
8- 10 ServingsOven time:
What you'll need
- 2 large bananas
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 tspn vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. agave
- 3 tbsp. almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 180° degrees.
- Mix the baking powder and the almond flour in a large mixing bowl.
- In another medium bowl, mash the bannanas and mix in the coconut oil, the almond butter and agave into a thick consistency.
- Take the bannana and almond butter mix and blend it in with the almond flour and and baking powder, until you have your dough.
- Put some baking paper on a tray and using a tablespoon, scoop on some circular scone shapes (feel free to use your hands too!) and place onto tray.
- Pop in the oven for 25 mins until slightly brown
- Remove from oven and let set for 30 mins. Enjoy!