There are so many variations of healthy pancakes floating around but one of my all time favourites has got to be banana pancakes. Four ingredient is all you need! Prepare to show off your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Banana, eggs, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract is all you need. These are great if you want to have something different for breakfast. I melted some 75% dark chocolate for the topping and sprinkled some flaked almonds and cinnamon powder.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tspn vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate
- Flaked almonds
- 2 eggs
- Cinnamon powder
- Optional, agave nectar
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl
- Beat the eggs and then mix with the banana
- Add the vanilla extract and cinnamon powder to the pancake mixture and whisk with your fork.
- Pop some cocobut oil onto the pan, then use a lidl and pour about two tablespoons sized amount of batter onto a heated pan.
- 15 seconds on each side should do it, but this will depend on the tempature you have on. Once you see the pancake setting, flip over until light golden brown.
- While these are cooking you can be melting the dark chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour it over the pancakes. Garnish with cinammon and almond flakes. Enjoy!
6 Pancakes (depending on how thin/thick you want them)