Raw brownies are popping up all over the places these days and it's no surpise why. They're so easy to make, really tasty and you only need 5 ingredients to make them. They taste practically the same as regular brownies, but without all that added sugar and time spent baking. These also only take 5 minutes to make. Madness, I know! You can ammend this recipe as you like but below is a strightforward raw brownie recipe that always goes down a treat when I make them. If you can restrain yourself and not eat them all in one go, they should last for about a week. Keep them in the fridge to ensure freshness.
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 2 cups medjool dates
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup
- 2.5 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Blend the nuts in a food processor until crumbly.
- Add the nuts to the food processor.
- Add the cacao powder and agave.
- Remove the mix and add to a baking tray.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Cut and Enjoy!