This is so easy to make and really livens up a plain salmon fillet. If you're not a huge fish fan then prepare to be a convert because making it cajun changes everything!
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons of Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Optional: 1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne
- To Serve: Lemon/Lime
Preheat the over to 180 degrees. Mix all of the spices and the olive oil in a bowl, then brush the paste onto the salmon.
Pop in the over for about 12 minutes. Take over when salmon looks crispy and darkened on top.