Chocolate and orange, was a combination! With Easter Sunday just around the corner, these Jaffa Cake inspired chocolates are the perfect treat.Read More
Energy bites, energy balls, no bake power balls or whatever you like to call them- these guys are making the rounds in clean eating at the moment. They're grain free, dairy free, and gluten free so it's no surprise why! There are so many varities of this recipe too so you can mix it up. These last for about a week. You can also pop them in an airtight container or a zip locked bag in the freezer to save for another time or simply to give them that extra crunch.
What you'll need
- 2 cups walnuts, or other nut/seed of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup of cocao powder
- 2 cups soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 2 tbspn of unsweetened cocao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor.
- Form into balls.
- Refridgerate for 30-45 minute.
Who says you the paleo diet means you have to say goodbye to sweet treats? Not when you make healthy alternatives like these chocolate muffins. The dark chocolate pieces really hard to the the look of the muffins and gives them a nice sweet crunch. These take 20 minutes in total and are great to bring into work or for someones birthday. Happy baking!
What you will need
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 tsp Cacao powder
- 4 tsp of organic honey
- 2 tsp soda power
- Preheat the over to 180 Degrees
- Mash the bananas
- Add the flaked almonds, raisins and coconut
- Mix well.
- Spray a baking tray with frylight and gently shape the into cookie shapes using a spoon
- Cook for 15 minutes or until golden.